Friday, October 12, 2012

New Blog



Hello loves!

I decided that I wanted to make a whole new blog to talk about the other things that I love! Gaming and Sports. Now I know that may seem a little odd for a girly girl to love gaming and sports, but to be honest, it has a big tole on my life.
Yes the photo is the exact look of mine and my brothers faces when we watch sports. lol (cheesy photo)
Sports: In my household, my mother and I can hold a conversation with a group of males, when it comes to Football. There are quite a few teams I follow: #1. Seattle Seahawks, #2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, #3 New Orleans Saints, #4 Atlanta Falcons. In college: #1. FSU (Florida State Seminoles), & #2 Auburn.
Baseball: San Francisco Giants & Tampa Bay Rays. Hockey: Tampa Bay Lightning, Boston Bruins and L.A. Kings. Futbol: Manchester United, LA Galaxy, Espana, West Ham United.

I have a jersey collection that would make most guys drool over. I guess being around sports all my life had something to do with it.

The other reason for this blog is GAMING!

Playstation 3, Wii, Xbox 360 - Favorite game of all time: GEARS OF WAR! Yes, I love Gears like it's nobodies business. I love to play story mode and online with a bunch of people. FOR THE HORDE!
I am also a Halo girl. Master Chief FTW. Feel free to add me on Xbox Live Wickeewednesday. My playstation 3 decided that the laser no longer wanted to work, so I have to send it off to get fixed. I am waiting for HALO 4! To be released November 6, 2012 - that is 20 days before my birthday. It's like Christmas came early! Halo 4 is the fourth installment in the Halo series where Master Chief returns to battle an ancient evil bent on vengeance and annihilation. Shipwrecked on a mysterious world, faced with new enemies and deadly technology, the universe will never be the same. Enlist aboard the UNSC Infinity to experience Halo's original multiplayer and Spartan Ops - episodic fiction-based co-op missions.

Key Features
  • The Reclaimer Saga Begins: Experience the dawn of an epic new Halo adventure, solo or split screen with up to three friends
  • Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4's Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, a new loadout and Spartan IV player progression system.
  • Spartan Ops: Extend your campaign experience in a massive-scale adventure that builds upon the "Halo 4" Campaign. Receive a weekly series of cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE followed by new game play missions, played solo or cooperatively with up to three friends - effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game!***
  • War Games: Battle the competition in fresh, immersive new game modes and strategies.
  • Track your groups, stats and scores on HaloWaypoint.com
  • Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in Halo 4's graphics, sound and epic game play including a mysterious and deadly new class of enemies**
Halo 4 will have to hold down my excitement until next year. There are 2 games that I have been waiting for


And


Set in 1912, players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission. His target? Elizabeth, imprisoned since childhood. During their daring escape, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond -- one which lets Booker augment his own abilities with her world-altering control over the environment. Together, they fight from high-speed Sky-Lines, in the streets and houses of Columbia, on giant Zeppelins and in the clouds, all while learning to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment